Primary School Teacher - Doncaster
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an excellent EYFS teacher to work at one of our Doncaster primary schools. The school has approximately 200 pupils and a slightly higher than average proportion of EAL pupils. It has experienced a period of change in recent times, and it's experienced and supportive leadership team is now starting to see the benefits of solid teamwork and careful nurturing. The opportunity is scheduled to start after February half-term and will involve working mornings only Monday to Friday.
Candidates should be passionate about EYFS and be able to demonstrate a natural ability to really connect with young learners via learning through play techniques. In addition to the necessary teaching qualification(s) and recent classroom experience within EYFS, some familiarity with the Cornerstones Curriculum would be a distinct advantage.
• An individual with QTS or Newly Qualified Teacher Status (NQT)
• A Teacher with recent classroom experience and an EYFS/KS1 specialist
• Able to make learning fun for young inquisitive minds
• Passionate about ensuring young learners enjoy the best possible education
• Familiar with a topic style approach to teaching and learning
• Exceptional support, 24/7
• A friendly, dedicated consultant
• Enjoyable placements
• CPD opportunities
• Excellent rates of pay
School House Recruitment are an independent, multi award winning education recruitment specialist who are proud to possess the acclaimed REC Audited Education Gold Standard Award for excellence in teacher recruitment. All positions are subject to qualifications, references and enhanced DBS checks (Emp. Bus.)
If this opportunity isn't quite right for you but you are looking for other supply work please get in touch. We are always keen to speak to experienced teachers.