Clark James are seeking an IFA Administrator for a highly reputable, fast growing and technology focused Independent Financial Services firm South of Guildford.
Our client, established around 6 years’ ago, are made up of a small team of Directors, Adviser’s, Paraplanner’s and Administrators, and have a clear asportation to become the South East’s Premier Independent Financial Planning Firm.
Our client takes the Holistic approach and pride themselves on being client focused and being able to offer bespoke services, with their staff keeping to core values.
Our client are seeking an experienced Administrator within the financial services sector who will join their team and report to the Administration Manger, being responsible for:
- Answering the phones and being first point of contact for clients
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Opening, scanning and processing the daily post
- Producing and updating client portfolio reports through our back-office system
- Assisting in annual review preparations and working closely with paraplanners and financial planners
- Speaking to insurance companies and providers, obtaining information on clients’ plans.
- Assisting the Administration Manager with business processing to include areas such as; implementing fund switches on client’s portfolios, setting up new investments and pensions for clients etc
- Stepping in to cover for the Administration Manager on business processing when absent.
- General administration for the team
- Updating and ensuring accuracy of the company database and computer based filing system.
- Point of contact internally for queries on our phone system and electronic filing system; Virtual Cabinet
- Organising birthday cards and gifts for the team
- Assisting with the smooth running of the office and company equipment.
Required Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
- A minimum of two years’ experience working in the financial services industry
- Previous administration experience
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good IT skills; especially Word and Excel
- High attention to detail and strong organisational ability
- Good written communication skills
- Flexible approach to working
- Ability to juggle tasks, prioritise and work well under pressure
- Able to work to own initiative
- Personal Attributes:
- Friendly, approachable and a good team player
- Honest, ethical and trustworthy
- A committed approach to the role and company
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone wanting to join a successful and progressive establishment, who in turn offer a professional working environment, progression support and development.
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information is given in good faith and Clark James Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Clark James Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Clark James Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.
All applications received will be dealt with in the strictest confidence
Due to the volume of applications received we will be in touch if your application has been successful within 7 working days. If you have not received any communication within this time, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but the information may be retained in connection with future opportunities.