A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Litigation Legal Secretary or PA to join a global law firm in their Leeds office.
The firm are looking for an organised and experienced Legal Secretary to join the Litigation & Dispute Management team supporting the Head of Litigation.
You will be responsible for a broad range of activities including:
- Providing the full range of secretarial and administrative support to a partner/ legal advisers and key clients
- Dealing with and screening calls; delivering a positive client experience
- Proactive management of emails and correspondence
- Acting as liaison point for clients and colleagues
- Highly proactive and responsive diary management
- Organising internal and external meetings, travel, business trips, itineraries
- Preparing presentation slides and materials for internal/external meetings
- Producing high quality legal documents, correspondence and presentations using the MS Office suite and in-house tools
- Urgent and Confidential Digital dictation using Big Hand software and Speech Recognition.
- File opening and closing; ensuring both physical and electronic client and internal files are properly maintained
Skills and experience:
Ideally you will have previous experience gained within a legal environment or other professional organisations. A minimum of 70 wpm typing speed for copy and audio, RSA II in typing, audio typing or word processing, MS Office skills are essential.
If you are a Litigation Legal Secretary seeking a new opportunity in Leeds, do not hesitate to get in touch.