Financial Adviser - Home Based
The Role : Financial Advisor (ideal specialism, Pensions)
Location : Home Based
Salary : You will not be disappointed
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Financial Advisor to join a multinational, blue chip organisation to be part of a team providing financial advice to customers who are approaching retirement.
This is a home based role working with current clients only so therefore no cold calling or selling will be required .
The successful candidates will have the opportunity to be part of the customer journey providing tailored recommendations and ensuring a high level of ongoing service. Acting as the conscience of the business, you'll ensure customers are treated fairly and are offered appropriate products and services.
- Competitive Salary + Bonus
- Company Car, Laptop & Phone
- Generous defined contribution pension scheme
- Minimum holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy / sell up to 5 additional days
- Life Insurance 8 x basic salary
- Choice of a selection of office equipment for your home office
What The Company's Employees Say:
" I have worked here for 11 years, in that time I have gained many skills as well as training and knowledge. I have learned a lot about myself and how far I can go in my career. I got on well with most employees here, it was like a family. "
" Great benefits, fantastic opportunities and talented people who really care about their customers. Best job ever as I had with so many chances to shine with positive role models who took delight in seeing me succeed and do a good job."
- A regulated level 4 qualification from an organisation who's examining body is recognised by the FCA e.g. Chartered Insurance Institute Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning.
- R04 or equivalent qualification, or a minimum of 12 months experience in providing advice to customers approaching retirement
- Up to date, relevant CPD
- Full UK driving licence