Debt Recovery Executive, 12 month FTC, Norwich, up to £28,000 DOE Excellent Benefits
R13 recruitment are supporting a highly reputable organisation in their search for a Debt Recovery Executive. Working in modern, central Norwich based offices, the main purpose of your role will be to use all available resources to recover overdue bills from clients. You will have experience of working within a Debt Recovery role to litigation stages, coupled with a track record of developing strong working relationships.
Duties to include:
- Working closely alongside internal associates to resolve overdue bills, carrying our agreed actions as appropriate.
- Carrying out debt and file reviews for the business, advising the likelihood of recovery.
- Using all available resources to recover overdue bills, particularly telephone chasing.
- Drafting and preparing letters and documents including seven day letters.
- Liaising with bailiffs and the council on a regular basis via telephone and email.
- Accurately recording all communications and actions on the company’s internal database.
- Ensuring all bill write offs are authorised by the individuals prior to processing.
- Supporting in the preparation of reports, updating case management systems accordingly.
- Carrying out in-depth research including research on case law.
- Attending court and hearings, taking notes throughout.
- Developing strong working relationships with internal associates and clients.
You will have/be:
- Experience in a similar debt recovery role, or litigation experience.
- Working knowledge of court procedures and processes including interim applications.
- Familiar with bankruptcy and winding up proceedings.
- Fellow of Institute of ILEX or equivalent is desirable but IS NOT essential.
- Track record of developing strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong negotiation skills, coupled with the ability to make
- Excellent organisational skills and be able to effectively manage your workload.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable drafting letters, statements of case, witness statements and interim applications.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Good IT skills including Microsoft Office and Excel.
Located in the firm’s modern central Norwich offices, the role is to cover a 12 month fixed term contract working Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm. Offered salary of up to £28,000 DOE, plus a comprehensive benefits package including group personal pension scheme and life assurance. Potential for future career/training development can be available as part of your on-going professional development within the business.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Ben Parravani - Senior Recruitment Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential, and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details, and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate.