Civil Engineering Lecturer
Morgan Hunt is working with one of the leading FE Colleges in the Kent area, to recruit a Lecturer in Civil Engineering on a contract to teach full-time hours on an ongoing basis.
Working in the Engineering department, you will be working with a variety of learners and be expected to meet the College's standards of work. You will teach a variety of subjects including refurbishment, science & materials and transport engineering.
* Delivering Civil Engineering up to Level 4
* Providing tutorial and pastoral support to students across the College
* Developing and delivering on lesson plans to increase the knowledge end learning experience for the students
The position boasts many benefits to the successful applicant
* Competitive rate of pay (£22-£32ph pending on experience)
* Potential temp-to-perm opportunity
* CIPD opportunities and potential to upgrade qualifications while working
The successful candidate for this position will have:
* A UK recognized teaching qualification, such as a PGCE, DTLLS, Cert Ed, or similar equivalent
* Assessor qualification preferable
* Experience delivering the subject area or working with young people
* At least 3 years industry experience minimum
* An in-date CRB/DBS check
If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply now!
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.