Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
A role that requires a FP&A manager with previous experience of strategic planning within a large organisation.
A renowned and established organisation based in Cambridge
As the Financial Planning & Analysis Manager, you will be the commercial lead for the business supporting in strategic decisions. This role will be supporting the CFO and other non finance stakeholders.
Other duties will include:
- Provide financial analysis, support and strategic advice, directly to the CFO
- Develop and maintain the long term financial plan for the organisation
- Provide business information to support business decisions
- Business partnering & developing relationships with key non finance stakeholders
The successful candidate will be:
- A qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Experienced in a previous commercial/ fp&a role
- Experienced in modelling
- Proven experience in driving business performance improvement initiatives
- Strong interpersonal skills, capable of communicating and influencing at a senior level
Salary of £55,000 - £60,000 dependent on experience, plus a generous benefits package