Teaching Assistant Barry
Do you have Teaching Assistant or Learning Support Assistant (LSA) experience? Are you looking to expand your experience within the education setting? If yes, then this role is for you!
A primary school in the Barry area are looking for a Teaching Assistant that would be interested in both part time and full time roles. The ability to work on a day to day basis to start with would be desirable.
In this role you will be required to offer your full support to both the pupils and the teacher, ensuring that the classroom is organised and that you can support the children as small groups and/or on a one to one basis.
The ideal candidate or this role would:
* Have experience of working in a classroom setting within the last 2 years
* Experience in Foundation Stage will be beneficial
* Be able to provide support to children of varying abilities in an innovative way
* Be able to work as part of a team and on your own initiative
* Be able to support the learning policies and become an active member of the teaching team
* Be able to expand the learning ability for pupils of all levels
As part of the Academics Supply Team you will benefit from:
* The support of a dedicated Primary consultant
* Plenty of opportunities for long term contracts as well as an option of shorter and periodic work
* AWR pay scale after 12 weeks work within any school
* Excellent opportunities for CPD training
* Opportunity to join our Team-Teach training scheme
To Apply or for more information please contact the Academics team on or email