Assistant Manager - Cambridge/Bury St Edmunds
360 are currently representing a high end luxury beauty and skincare brand. They are searching for a Assistant Manager for their beautiful boutiques in Cambridge and Bury St Edmunds.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Assistant Manager, who wants to be part of a growing luxury beauty brand.
- Minimum of 1-2 years Assistant Management experience from a retail environment.
- Strong ability to act as a strong Brand Ambassador and lead by example in terms of appearance and product knowledge
- Good driver of sales and ability to lead by example by being present on the shopfloor selling
- Excellent communication skills, building excellent relationships internally as well as excellent customer service skills
- Capable of understanding detailed store process and procedures and ability to delate to management support team
- Good coaching and mentoring skills, driving performance from the team
- Salary up to £19,000 depending on experience
- Excellent monthly bonus scheme
- Generous staff discount and excellent benefits
- Ongoing training and development
If this position is of interest, please apply now with your updated CV for an immediate interview.
Due to a high response, we can only contact shortlisted candidates that fit the criteria