Financial Services Administrator/Trainee Paraplanner
Firm of independent financial advisers are seeking an intuitive, hardworking individual to join our administration team. We are a small friendly team based in Peterborough city centre dealing with high net worth clients.
You will be responsible for the following duties:
- Maintenance of our back office system to ensure this is compliant
- Use of platforms to monitor client's investments including placing trades
- Preparation of client review packs including valuations for client's annual reviews
- Processing new business applications both paper and online
- Preparing suitability reports for submission to compliance
Our ideal candidate would be a self-motivated team player with a good sense of humour and a willingness to learn. Due to our client base, it is vital that a professional image is portrayed at all times. Previous experience working as a financial services administrator is desirable.
Our working hours follows a 2 week pattern as follows:
Week 1 - Monday to Thursday - 9am to 5:20pm Friday 9am to 5pm
Week 2 - Monday to Thursday - 9am to 5:20pm Friday 9am to 1pm
Our company is passionate about training staff to achieve CII qualifications to aide their development as well as benefit the company, as such we support training.
We will endeavour to contact all candidates to confirm whether they have been successful, however if we do not contact you within 5 working days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.