Liability Claims Handler
Would you like to work for a company that invests in their employees? Offering career development and a supportive friendly environment my client are a leading Insurance Organisation who are recruiting for Liability Handlers to join their busy team.
As a Liability Claims handler you'll be responsible managing your own case load of settlements.
Duties will include:
- Deciding on legal liability and policy liability issues.
- Compliance with all regulatory and internal systems controls.
- Handling complaints and regulatory breaches.
- Dealing with aspects of all classes of complex claims.
- Initiating and coordinating investigations into liability
- Converting partial settlements
To be considered you should ideally have commercial claims handling experience in any area but motor claims experience would be of particular interest.
To apply please see the link below or for more information please call Ann on
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.