Senior Cash Settlement Officer
Meraki Talent are currently recruiting on behalf of market leading financial technology firm for a variety of roles within their investment operations department.
The company is going through a period of growth due to recent business wins and they are keen to hire driven individuals to join their journey. They are not looking for people who want a standard 9-5 routine, they want people who are committed to carving out a successful career in the industry.
As well as offering a competitive basic salary, the company can offer rapid career progression for the right individuals along with a relaxed dress code.
The Senior Cash Settlement Officer is responsible for settling trades from external fund managers and clients. Ensuring that all funds are transferred to Client accounts in a timely manner.
Some of the duties of the Senior Cash Settlement Officer:
- To settle all trades rebates or distributions in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensure client funds are repatriated to clients on a daily basis.
- Ensure that all debtor and creditor positions are chased and accurate.
- Generate and monitor FSA Client Money Calculations
- Manage and maintain the open items for each client to ensure that control accounts are cleared down daily.
- Support the daily management and development of the team.
- Take responsibility of the overall control and oversight of the team, to ensure that tasks are complete on time, and that the relevant controls are carried out daily.
- Monitor and complete payroll with regards to drawdown payments on clients that we own this process for.
- Ensure that work is delegated among the team to allow for all tasks to be complete on time and accurately.
- Conduct 1-to-1 coaching with team members in order to ensure continuous development of individuals and the team as a whole.
- Provide support and advice with regards to more complex issues.
The background of the Senior Cash Settlements Officer:
- Previous experience of Cash Settlements in an investment operations environment
- IOC qualified or working towards
- Have the ability to work to tight deadlines