Retail Manager - Jaguar
Retail Manager - Land Rover
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly successful and motivated Retail Manager with a proven track record for exceptional commercial performance to join the team at our Jaguardealership in Lancaster Wolverhampton.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that our customers have the right finance solutions, extended warranties and insurance products to meet their individual needs, in order to maintain and grow the finance customer database.
The successful candidate will be responsible for achieving the following:-
• To liaise closely with members of the sales team providing advice and support to ensure sales opportunities are maximised
• Providing support to the Sales Manager in ensuring the appropriate processes and procedures are completed in line with Company and brand guidelines
• To ensure all appropriate team members operate within the FCA guidelines
• To ensure that any Company reporting systems is completed accurately and promptly
Relevant Experience & Qualifications Required
The role is very hands-on and therefore the person appointed will:
• Have previous experience of working within a Sales environment within the motor industry and have knowledge and experience of working with Finance & Insurance products
• Easily demonstrate how they have contributed to the successful performance in current and previous roles
• Be able to work quickly and efficiently in explaining the benefits of our product range to our customers
• Be able to deliver consistent high standards of work under pressure
• Be able to coach team members to produce outstanding results
• Have a strong team spirit
• Have excellent knowledge of F&I products and the legislation that supports them
• Be highly organised to ensure that all company, manufacturer`s and finance houses` disciplines, procedures and reporting analysis are strictly adhered to
• Be IT literate
We are looking for people who are:
• Enthusiastic, friendly and helpful
• Committed to delivering an unparalleled level of customer service
• Respectful and courteous to customers and colleagues
• Resilient with a drive to succeed
• Honest with high levels of integrity
What You Can Expect
When you join Jardine Motors Group you will have the opportunity to develop a fast-moving progressive career, and assume accountability for delivering the highest levels of service. We believe that by identifying your potential and investing in your future, you will be able to develop skills and gain the experience that will enhance your career prospects.
In addition to receiving a competitive salary, you will also have access to a range of other benefits including performance related commission/bonus scheme, company car, childcare voucher scheme, vehicle and cycle to work purchase schemes, preferential service rates, pension scheme and life assurance.
STRICTLY NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE
- •commission/bonus, pension scheme, life assurance