Staff Nurse RGN / RMN - Care Home
Appoint Group Vacancy
Job Title: Staff Nurse - RGN / RMN / RNLD
Location: Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire
Salary: Up to £15, per hour with paid breaks and excellent benefits
Shifts: Days & Nights available
Hours: Full-time position (permanent)
Do you want to join an award winning company with award winning benefits?
Are you seeking a rewarding challenge in your next step in your career?
We are currently recruiting for one of the UK's leading healthcare organisations who provide high-quality levels of care in residential nursing homes across the country. Their unique approach to care really makes them stand out in the market along with market leading benefits. You will be given every opportunity to develop and progress your career with personal and professional development
We are recruiting for a staff nurse to work within a nursing home situated in the Chalfont, St Peter, Buckinghamshire. This facility can hold up to 105 people and are looking for a staff nurse to take up a position in which they can offer great levels of care to all patients.
This 100 bedded home offers first class nursing care over a 24 hour period to both elderly and dementia patients, along with care for younger adults who have brain / spinal injuries. This is a great opportunity for a Nurse who is looking to take the next step in their career with a passionate, driven company.
This position would be working days or Nights. You will be paid for all of your breaks and receive fantastic benefits as stated below! This position is a full time position / part time position.
Job Description: As a staff Nurse, you will be responsible for ensuring that patients in your care are treated as individuals, allowing them to live independent, fulfilling lives. You will undertake all aspects of nursing care including administering medication, updating and writing care plans, as well as supervising junior members of staff and maintaining good communication to all members of staff.
Person Specification: You must be a qualified Registered Nurse to apply for this role, and we will accept applications from nurses of any specialism ( General Nurses ( RGN ), Mental Health Nurses ( RMN ), or Learning Disability Nurses ( RNLD )). The Home Manager welcomes experienced nurses and nurses looking to take a step up as full training and support will be provided no matter your level of experience.
- Access to an award-winning career development path, including paid training from the company's own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available
- Unique Profit Shares- believing you should be rewarded for your hard work, all profits from each site are recycled back into the facilities
- Childcare Vouchers
- Retail Discounts - between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, Harrods and many more
- Holiday and Travel Discounts
- Leisure savings including cinema, restaurants, theme parks and attractions
- Paid Breaks
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- Stakeholder pension plan
- Excellent career progression opportunities to work towards management / senior roles
- Preceptorship Programme for newly-qualified nurses