Assistant Management Accountant
Mitchell Adam are currently working exclusively with a highly respected and international business based in Warwickshire who have a requirement for a Junior Assistant Accountant to join their finance team. Our client is viewed as a leader in their sector and has implemented a number of initiatives within their industry which sets them apart in this region.
Due to a recent restructure they are currently recruiting for an Assistant Accountant who has just started their CIMA or ACCA papers and who has current experience of working within an accounts department. The team is very supportive and with expected growth of the business there are the opportunities for potential permanent roles.
This role is ideal for any Junior Part Qualified candidate who is looking to progress their career and eventually look to become qualified. Study support is also offered once you pass your probation.
Ideally, you will:
- Have started your professional Accountancy Qualifications (ACCA or CIMA)
- Have the ability to work as part of a team but also on your own initiative
- Had exposure to working in large and fast paced accounts department
- Have the ability to liaise with stakeholders from a non-finance background
In Return, you will:
- Have the opportunity to establish a foothold within a large forward thinking and progressive organisation
- Be given the opportunity to prove yourself for a potential permanent position Be allowed to work flexible hours
- Work in modern and vibrant offices
For further information please feel free to contact us for an initial discussion regarding your experience.