Teaching Assistant- £55 - £65 per day Primary Schools, Wirral
Hays Education have a teaching assistant job opportunity's in Wirral for specialist teaching assistants to work alongside small targeted groups of Primary school aged pupils.
The school is looking for a dynamic Teaching Assistant to raise attainment levels, academic progress and improve behaviours of a targeted group of pupils.
The roles vary between KS1 and 2 and some SEN base classes. You will primarily report to the deputy head and SENCO.
For a successful teaching assistant there will be the potential to be offered a permanent contract after a period of time with each school. To be considered for these teaching assistant jobs in Wirral you must:
- Have at least 6 months experience of working with challenging young people- this could be through a school/ volunteer work placement.
- Have the ability to build rapport with young people
- An understanding and empathy to social and emotional needs
- Have recent experience within the last 2 years - ideally over 6 months
The teaching assistant role purpose is to break down barriers to learning, improve behaviour and academic progress of the groups of pupils. The roles will suit someone from a Medical, SEN, Academic mentor and school teaching assistant background.
All offers of employment are subject to satisfactory background checks e.g. reference and police checks Working as a Teaching Assistant in Liverpool through Hays comes with many benefits, including:
- Competitive hourly or daily rates of pay
- £250 reward every time you recommend a colleague*
- Access to free Professional Development Training
- Option to join our Guarantee Scheme*
- Holiday Pay
- Option to pay into pension
- Weekly pay
For Further information please do not hesitate to contact Jade Blackhurst at our Liverpool office on .