Paralegal / Legal Assistant
An international recruitment company are offering an exciting new opportunity for a bright and articulate individual to join their legal team! Your new company, founded by industry experts, specialises in the IT and Engineering sector.
In just under a decade the company has experienced impressive growth, with an employee force of over 120 and plans for continued growth. With offices around Europe and the US, this is a great opportunity for a paralegal to expand their skills and knowledge.
In this role, the paralegal will be trusted with responsibility from the start! This will include reviewing agreements as well as conducting contractual negotiations with clients.
The company pride themselves in their professionalism and passion. Therefore, anyone who is equally as zealous about having a prosperous career will thrive within the company!
If you are ready to take on a new challenge in your legal career, then this is the perfect next step for you.
- Reviewing client agreements
- Carry out contractual negotiations
- Advise the company of legislative and regulatory requirements effecting the recruitment sector
- Managing any potential contractual disputes
- Being aware of key legal risks facing the business and advising on how to mitigate them
- Legal qualification (LPC / LLP)
- Good knowledge of employment law
- Previous experience working in the recruitment sector