Senior Account Manager Agency
Senior Account Manager – Cirencester (Agency)
Salary is up to £27,000 - DOE) + Car Allowance of £3,310
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Account Manager to join a thriving Marketing Agency in Cirencester. The role entails working with their Automotive client whom they have had a very long-standing working relationship. The company works with traditional DM, e DM/ digital, retail marketing, working on both B2C and B2B marketing activity.
The ideal candidate will be a conscientious individual who is a self-starter but is also happy and willing to work as part of a team. The ability to maintain momentum across multiple stakeholders and disciplines within tight deadlines will be integral to this role. You will need to be able to prioritise workload and be an effective communicator with the ability to delegate up when necessary.
This role will be well suited to a bright, enthusiastic, proactive individual, willing to turn their hand to a variety of tasks, in a busy creative environment.
You will be required to:
- Work with the Planning Department and AD to understand and contribute to the overall strategy of the account and help move the B2B and CRM programs forward
- Demonstrating a strong commercial sense by keeping a budget tracker and finance elements up to date and aiding the AD in forecasting each month
- Experience at a direct/digital marketing agency (minimum of 4 years)
- Worked on large brands
- Management and development of teams
- Strong commercial acumen
- Experience of working in multi-channel environment
- Has a strong sense of creative excellence and appropriateness
- Automotive/dealership marketing experience preferred, but not a must
- Experience of working on B2B campaigns
- Experience of working on customer journeys
- Direct marketing agency experience preferred to Client-side
- Experience in the digital arena would be preferred
- Working with Sales Force Marketing Cloud and Exact Target email broadcast tool
- The ability to build and maintain appropriate and effective working relationships with key Clients, suppliers, other agencies and colleagues alike
- Plans, organises and controls work and resources to achieve specified outcome (anticipates potential problems and accounts for them in work plan)
- Able to produce compelling and motivating creative briefs with a clear, single minded, proposition
- Possesses relevant depth and range of technical knowledge and skills
- A proven track record that you have worked on an account, which required you to juggle several projects, and manage several Clients at once, and all that entails, would be preferred
This is a permanent position with all our wonderful benefits see below
- Contributory Pension scheme
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + birthday day off
- Discounted membership Cotswold Leisure Centre
- In-house therapies – discounted
- Free car parking
- Life cover (death in service)
- Staff Socials
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Give as you earn scheme
- Breakfast buffet on Mondays
- Beer fridge Fridays
- Sunny Fridays
GB Solutions are a leading employment agency for jobs in Gloucestershire and beyond. As a member of the REC, we are committed to working to the highest possible standards for candidates and clients.
Due to the high volume of responses that we receive for our advertisements we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you have not received a response within 5 working days of forwarding your CV to us, then, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Thank you for your interest and please do not hesitate to forward your CV to us again for other roles matching your skills and experience.