Global Internal Communications & Engagement Manager
Global Internal Communications and Engagement Manager
Salary: Dependant on experience
Role and responsibilities
- Work closely with EMEIA leadership and the EMEIA Client Service Communication and Engagement Leader on leadership messaging, as well as alignment of Markets messaging across geographies, service lines and sectors.
- Contribute to the development of the EMEIA Markets Internal Communications strategy.
- Manage a range of Global and EMEIA communications programs/initiatives.
- Develop and deploy effective communications plans, change programs and campaigns to support the global strategy.
- Development and maintenance of Markets content across internal channels.
- Develop, manage and evaluate channels
- Event coordination, producing engaging and informative content for use at key events.
- Production of monthly publication - sourcing, writing, editing and managing production process.
- Production of EMEIA Annual Report.
- Line management responsibility for Executive and deputising for Client Service EC Leader and overall EMEIA CE Leader in their absence
- Graduate with professional or higher qualification in communications, PR or marketing.
- Broad communications experience of at least eight years, and a proven track record of developing and delivering complex communications programs in a matrix organization.
- First class communications skills - excellent written and oral communications (including presentations/facilitation), as well as listening and interpretation skills
- Working knowledge of the professional services sector.
- Confidence dealing with senior leaders, with an ability to act as a trusted advisor.
- Strong project management and delivery skills. Ability to balance several tasks at once, while prioritizing and meeting deadlines.
- Experience of social media within an internal communications context.
- Experience of working across different cultures and geographies.
- Willingness to travel and an ability to work virtually with colleagues across the world.
Key Words: Global Internal Communications Manager, Global Engagement Manager, Communications Manager, Engagement Manager, Communications and Engagement Manager, Employee Engagement Manager, Internal Communications Manager, IC Manager
FS1 Recruitment is a UK-based recruitment agency providing solutions within the Sales, Marketing and Creative fields for permanent, freelance and contract positions please contact us to discuss one of our many positions
Our sector experience includes working with a range of business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) companies within the Communications, Technology, Media, Leisure, Consumer Goods, Retailing, Food & Drink and Health & Beauty sectors for both Client and Agency side throughout the UK