Trainee Collections Manager
Job Title: Trainee Collections Manager
Location: Borehamwood, WD6
Salary: £20,000 + benefits
Specialising in guiding their customers through the maze of mortgage products, an opportunity has presented itself with one of the UK’s fastest growing mortgage providers specialising in second charge mortgages, bridging loans, commercial mortgages and complex buy to let loans.
Due to continued success and expansion, there is now a great opportunity for a Trainee Collections Administrator to join their team. You will be responsible for supporting the Servicing department with all administration and to provide assistance to the Servicing Managers / Head of Servicing.
- Answering incoming calls to the team, distributing calls and messages
- Data input and management
- Basic online searches, including but not limited to Land Registry, Credit Searches, Company searches
- Preparation of loan documentation
- Liaising with external parties, i.e. values, solicitors, brokers
- Assisting the Servicing Manager for updates on clients missed interest payments
- Assisting the Servicing Manager for updates on all cases reaching term end
- Updating all notes on Rialto following conversations
- Adhering to DPA guidelines when speaking to clients
- Working alongside the Servicing Manager to obtain an understanding of their role
- Liaise with our Finance Team to confirm receipt of interest payments & redemptions.
- Help the Servicing Team with all searches required for Loan Extensions
Key Skills & Experience required:
- Previous Customer Service is preferable (but not essential) within a Financial Services organisation
- Good telephone skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic person to join an exciting fast growing company and really develop their career.
If you have the skills, drive and motivation required, please apply today!
Keywords: Mortgage Administrator, Administration, Admin Assistant, Mortgages, Finance.
This vacancy is being advertised by Adam Butler Limited. The services advertised here are those of an Employment Agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we are pleased to accept applications from all sections of the community. Any qualifications listed are indicative and we confirm that we are willing to accept applications from people holding equivalent qualifications.
Any direct canvassing or agency approaches will be automatically redirected to adambutlerltd.co.uk for further consideration.