Supplier Relations Specialist (m/f)
The Inceptua Group is a global, dynamic and future-oriented service provider for the pharmaceutical industry. Inceptua has global operations within Clinical Trial Supplies, Clinical Services, Medicines Access as well as commercial products and services. We recognize that investing in talented people creates value for our customers, our employees, our suppliers and the communities in which we live and work. Our success is based on the motivation, dedication and performance of our people. We strive to go the extra mile and achieve excellence in all our services.
For one of our offices in Berlin, Germany / Windsor, United Kingdom/Hoboken, NJ - USA, we are seeking a
Supplier Relations Specialist (m/f)
in our Strategic Procurement Department for immediate start.
Main objective of this position is to identify and develop appropriate sources need to achieve optimum pricing for pharmaceuticals used in the Medicines Access programs of Inceptua around the globe while maintaining the "patientfirst" principle and the integrity of the traded pharmaceuticals.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Strategically identify sources for pharmaceuticals based on client’s specifications from domestic and overseas markets
- Lead the selection and qualification of new vendors into the supply chain
- Negotiate agreements with suppliers to ensure that value for money and excellent service
- Ensure that product cost targets are achieved and inventory levels are managed to support customer requirements
- To maintain compliance with all policies and standard operation procedures
- To identify and suggest appropriate new products in line with corporate focus and strategy
- To proactively build, manage and maintain relationships with key vendors to maximize opportunities and ensure the best pricing and terms possible are achieved
- Reduce product acquisition costs and negotiate favourable pricing terms whilst ensuring absolute supply chain integrity, availability and security (risk minimization)
- Manage a streamlined sourcing process ensuring the most appropriate souring solutions are provided in a timely manner.
- You hold a University degree, in a related subject preferred but not mandatory
- You have a minimum of 4 years’ experience of working in international sourcing / procurement within the global pharmaceutical wholesale industry
- You have experience in negotiation of supplier contracts, working with key internal / external stakeholders at a senior level and of working independently as well as in a team environment.
- You have demonstrable experience in strategic resourcing.
- You have experience with cold calling and are able to initiate, manage and develop supplier relations.
- You are business fluent in English, commercially minded, and solution driven ?
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills ?
- You are highly motivated and a reliable team player ?
- You have excellent communication skills (written and verbal), interpersonal skills, presentation skills, good attention to detail, and a strong sense of professionalism ?
This position is full-time and we offer a competitive salary. Our company is home to employees from various backgrounds that speak a range of languages. If you have a forward-thinking attitude and are ready to go the extra mile with us, we look forward to receiving your application, including a CV and covering letter in English with salary expectation, no later than January 15th, 2017.
Attachments should be in PDF format and you should indicate where you found this posting.