Para-planner /Trainee Para-planner
Based in St Albans, my client is urgently seeking a Para-planner/Trainee Para-planner, who is motivated and driven.
As a Para-planner/Trainee Para-planner my client is looking for an individual who is
- Supportive and highly motivated
- Be able to work in a fast moving environment with a successful sales team
- Possess a professional "cando" attitude with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good knowledge of FS business practices and generic knowledge in Life, Pensions and investment products.
- Thirst for knowledge and a desire to excel in everything they do
- Being responsible to a team of Financial Planners
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Computer literate.
The ideal candidate should have experience of working within an IFA environment as a para-planner or a senior administrator, with a good understanding of the IFA sales process.
Level 4 Diploma for Financial Advisers (DipFA®) qualification is not necessary! However you will be required to obtain the qualification with 18 months)
Competitive salary package £30k - £35k + excellent benefits.
If you would like to be part of this excellent opportunity joining the team of an established Financial Services company which continues to build upon its solid reputation for strong wealth management, holistic advice and excellent customer service, please forward a copy your CV for immediate short-listing.