The role of a KYC Associate is to oversee the front to back process of managing KYC requests from external agent banks.
The role involves working closely with both internal and external teams to ensure prompt responses are collated and shared back to the agent banks in order to close out there requests.
My client is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
Within the role of a KYC Associate you can expect;
- Manage the front to back KYC requests from agent banks for all markets globally
- Perform approvals in relation to bank account opening process
- Hosting daily / weekly calls to review pending KYC requests, account opening and closing requests with both internal stakeholders and external agent banks
- Conduct meetings with internal stakeholders, and external stakeholders to assess issues, performance and service levels.
- Understand regulatory requirements in relation to account opening and closing
- KYC, AML, Due Diligence
- Ongoing escalation to keep managers updated on progress.
The successful candidate will have;
- Attention to detail and accuracy is essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Sound interpersonal skills
- Risk awareness
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Desire to work in an environment strong in teamwork, commitment and excellence
- Sound understanding of operations
The role will give you valuable experience within a very busy team. The role is for an KYC Associate within financial services in Glasgow.
The position is paying £117 per day.