National Partnerships Manager
Due to their continued growth, this unique brand is looking to recruit a National Partnership Manager to take end to end responsibility for a portfolio of existing partnerships which are predominantly large financial services organisations, and manage a team of 6 Relationship Managers who own the day to day relationships. Reporting into the Head of Corporate Partnerships you will support the team with strategic direction and decision making and represent the company within senior partnership meetings.
You will work alongside the Head of Corporate partnerships to formulate and maintain the annual marketing activity plan and forecast and work closely with the Relationship Managers to identify ways to grow existing relationships with partners as well as identifying ways that products and services can be more integrated into existing partnerships. This includes demonstrating a wider strategic market view, presenting ideas and where agreed being responsible for driving change forward and supporting the Head of Corporate Partnerships in the development of the business.
Key responsibilities include but aren’t limited to:
- Oversee the launch of each new partner, working with both marketing and the relationship manager to ensure delivery and manage partner expectations
- Be responsible for ensuring that all new partners are under contract, working with the Head of Corporate Partnerships to negotiate new contracts where appropriate.
- To deliver ad hoc projects and initiatives, liaising with all relevant internal and external parties to achieve project objectives.
- Proactively manage the compliance of partner relationships mitigating risk of mis-selling or non compliant practices.
- Be responsible for ensuring the team maintain comprehensive records, contact reports, meeting notes and visit log and ensure distribution to relevant parties.
- Responsible for adherence of the team to all relevant ISO processes and procedures.
- Setting of priorities, objectives and direction for the team to ensure delivery of wider strategy and objectives
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Affinity Partnership Relationship Management (Ideally Financial Services) with personal responsibility for budget delivery
- Excellent People Management Skills
- Direct Marketing and/or Face to Face business development experience
- Ability to write professional documents with absolute grammatical accuracy
- Very strong financial and commercial acumen. Detailed understanding of financial metrics and a proven ability to use excel to model and understand financial outcomes
- Proven negotiation and influencing ability, with particular regard developing enthusiasm and interest amongst internal and external customers
- A good understanding of the Financial Services marketplace and the roles played by product suppliers and corporate partners
- The ability to liaise at a cross-functional level within an organisation
- Ideally graduate level and/or professional sales or marketing qualifications
- Very well developed PC skills: Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet Explorer
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an organisation that is continually growing and expanding where you will be able to make a real impact.