Civil Engineer / Driver Chargehand
Job Title: Highways Driver Chargehand
Salary: £20,661 (37 hours per week)
Based in Stockport, our Clients teams provide dedicated, specialist services to the public and private sector businesses in the Greater Manchester areas. Their culture is to engage and listen to the customer's needs, responding with effective, professional and innovative solutions.
Their teams of experts provide customers with a fully rounded 'one stop shop' - catering to all facilities management needs in one place.
- Demonstrated competency in working on minor civil engineering projects in a built and operational environment.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of applying design specifications and drawings in an operational environment.
- Understanding and application of all Health & Safety protocol in an operational environment.
- Demonstrated operational record of keeping vehicle checks, accident reporting, near misses, delivery notes and requisition notes in order.
- Applying and ensuring compliance with safe methods of working.
- To have a working knowledge and application of Control of Hazardous Substances to Health (COSHH) and Hand Arm Vibration Syndrome (HAVS).
Your main responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Be prepared to work outside the Stockport Borough boundary.
- Communicating Effectively.
- Being Customer Focussed.
- Effective Team Working.
- Personal Organisation and Effectiveness.
- Commitment to Personal Development.
- A willingness to be flexible in a changing environment.
- Drive, enthusiasm and commitment.
- Effective team player.
- Commitment to high standard of customer care.