Our client, a leading global Aerospace Engineering and Manufacturing company requires experienced Welders to undertake an initial 12 month contract based in Hucknall.
As a Welder you will be required to:
- Work within a high volume manufacturing environment, carrying out manual Welding processes in accordance with outlined specifications and processes
- Work within a team to resolve production and quality issues
- Display a proactive approach towards cost savings and continuous improvement
- Must be a time served welder and be able to demonstrate in depth knowledge of Welding
- Must have proof of apprenticeship or NVQ Level 3 / City & Guilds equivalent
- Must be a team player and display a flexible approach
- Sheet metal fabrication experience would be advantageous
- Experience within an Aerospace environment is preferred, but not essential as full training will be given
Applicants should note that successful candidates will be required to work a rotational 3 Shift pattern.
Alexander Mann Solutions, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery of some of its services be deemed to operate as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business.