Key Account Manager
Working for one of the market leaders within the industry an exciting opportunity has arisen working alongside some of the worlds largest brands in FMCG.
My client is one of the market leaders within the industry. An organisation which invests heavily in its staff the company provides on-going career development and learning, with a transparent career structure.
Based in the South East , the company prides itself on its work ethic and culture, provides a working environment which facilitates career development and growth through pushing individuals to achieve their true potential.
The Key Account Manager role enables individuals to get hands on experience in account management, in preparation to progress into more senior roles.
The Key Account Manager will be required to:
- Support the business objectives as and when required.
- Analyse sale data to providing forecasts and sales reports alongside the NAM.
- Feeding market intelligence.
- Developing and growing the accounts alongside the companies projections.
- Establishing and implementing joint business plans with clients.
- Being a brand ambassador for the company through a collaborative relationship based approach.
- Monitor activity including epos analysis to increase and improve best practice.
- collaborate revenue planning.
- Participate in NPD, compiling propositions to customers to increase sales.
- Develop and further to business network to enable career progression into account management.
The Key Account Manager plays a key role in the development and growth of the company. As such, the successful candidate will be;
- Degree educated (or equivalent)
- Analytical, being able to review data comprehensively and provide solutions.
- Able to demonstrate brand awareness and knowledge of route to market.
- A strong communicator, being able to converse with individuals of all levels both inside and outside of the organisation.
- A keen negotiator, being able to think on their feet and adapt to change.
- Commercially aware, being able to convey information to clients to suit their needs and requirements.
- High achieving, with a proven record of exceeding targets
- Able to display a demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving.
- Results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
The role provides an attractive salary and many other benefits including commission, pension and healthcare along with great career progression.