Purchase Ledger Officer
An exciting opportunity to join a lively, growing company has become available. They are looking for a motivated person to become a Purchase Ledger Clerk. Experience within accounts is necessary; however they shall provide full training and trust in the successful candidate. To progress their career.
The role will include:
- Purchase invoice entry
- Matching delivery notes
- Reconciliation of monthly statements
- Speaking to suppliers to answer, and resolve queries
- Create payment plans for approval
- Chase missing invoices
Desirable Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- The ability to work effectively in a team environment and to process deadlines.
- Computerised accounting purchase ledger experience.
- High attention to detail and an orderly approach to processing.
- Expense claim processing knowledge and understanding.
There is a real scope for the successful candidate to grow through the company and begin to work with the sales ledger, becoming a complete accounts clerk.
First Recruitment Services are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.