Data Analyst - Uxbridge - Duration 08/01/2018 -07/07/2018
£17 - £21 per hour
Job title: EDMO Data Analyst
Keen to work for a leading well known pharmaceutical organisation?
The EDMO "Enterprise Data Management Organisation" Data Analyst will ensure ERP data remains of high quality, by undertaking analysis and remediation activities for key business information.
- Undertakes investigation of data issues identified from either; the data quality reports provided by the data quality reporting team or from remedy tickets raised by the business teams.
- Liaises with business information stewards to resolve issues and, where appropriate escalate to the Data Subject Matter Experts.
- Undertakes core data maintenance processes to agreed service levels
- Supports continually improvement in current ways of working and on going business engagement.
- Maintains the data documentation (including: global standard operating procedures, training materials, etc).
- Reports to Material Operational Manager
- Experience with SAP
- Excel to intermediate level or more
Scope of Responsibility:
- Support the global material data processes with accurate creation of global material data.
- Work with business users to ensure correct global materials are assigned and used in the business
- Issue management
- Generation of process and data metrics
- Data quality monitoring and resolution
- Action all customer requests received within agreed Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Identify process defects and liaising with appropriate Stakeholders for continuous improvement
This position represents a great chance to widen your skill set and progress your career in a successful business.
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.