This is a great opportunity for someone looking for part time work in Accounts. The client are a leading organisation within the Property and Housing industry, and are looking for an Accounts Administrator to join their team in Ware on a part time basis.
The client are a leading organisation in the Property and Housing industry, who specialise in developing residential and commercial properties in the area. This is a great opportunity for someone who is immediately available looking for part time work in Accounts. This is a role based in Ware, Hertfordshire, with the potential for the role to become permanent.
As an Accounts Administrator, your key responsibilities will be:
- Processing invoices and making payments
- Raising sales orders
- Credit control duties
- Ad hoc finance duties
- Administration work
The ideal candidate will:
- Be immediately available to work
- Be open to working part time
- Have experience in Accounts Administration
- Be able to work well in a team
- Be able to manage own workload
- Have great organisation skills and key attention to detail
On offer for the candidate is a competitive hourly rate with the opportunity for the role to become permanent. The client also offers great career progression opportunities and generous employee benefits.