Role: Vehicle Technician
Salary: up to £26k basic plus bonus
Our client is a multi-franchise car group with over 100 locations across the UK. Well established in the region, they are known for providing a high level of customer service and quality and put a high focus on brand reputation and customer approval.
Previous experience of working within a franchised dealership is highly desirable but not essential providing you are able to show previous electrical diagnostic experience on other brands.
The successful candidate will be able to work successfully in a team and under pressure within time based processes. We are looking for individuals who possess an extremely high attention to detail and have an excellent efficiency record.
The main duties include
- carrying out fault diagnosis,
- service and repair as instructed to the standards laid down by the manufacturer.
- ensure faults are accurately diagnosed and report to the Workshop Foreman/Controller as required on vehicle condition, safety, reliability and performance.
- Ensure that quality procedures relating to the function laid down by our client and manufacturer are adhered to at all times.
- Fully qualified Vehicle Technician to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent.
- 1-2 year's experience post qualification.
- Valid driving licence.
- Able to produce a high quality of work in a busy environment and be motivated to work towards targets set for your team.
- Applicants with an MOT Smart Card would be advantageous to our client but non-essential.
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible.
Keywords: mechanic, technician, mot, nvq level 3, diagnostics, vehicle repair