Clinical Team Manager-OH
OH Clinical Team Manager
Covering onsite centres within Central England and home based
Our purpose is to help people live longer; healthier, happier lives and the 70,000 people we employ are at the heart of making this a reality. It requires focus and dedication - and as a global leader in healthcare we rely on a wide range of clinical skills to help us achieve our ambitions.
To manage a team of occupational health advisors, practice nurses, doctors and occasionally allied health professionals to deliver a high quality, customer focused, cost effective and efficient range of SEQOHS accredited Occupational Health products and services.
Build partnerships of trust as an OH clinical subject matter expert with our customer's key decision makers, and key internal stakeholders, to ensure that our products and services meet their key strategic health and risk management requirements.
Ensure our products and services are delivered within our quality and governance framework at all times, and that regulatory compliance is achieved
Build and maintain a customer focused team of professional OH clinicians, supporting their growth and development relative to their profession and customer contracts, utilising all clinical and professional training resources available within Bupa
Ensure all customer contracts are delivered within budget
- Registered Nurse.
- Recordable/registered OH qualification with NMC and expert practitioner acumen.
- Extensive experience in OH setting.
- Excellent customer service
- Experienced people manager.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- PC Literate with a good understanding of Windows and Web packages.
- Financial experience including cost centre management.
We have lots of fantastic benefits to offer:
- Career opportunities to move into other roles or other parts of Bupa
- 25 days holiday each year (pro rata for part time employees), increasing to 27 days after 5 years service
- Contributory pension scheme
- Annual bonus scheme
- Annual pay review
- Bupa Health insurance paid for yourself by Bupa (you just pay the tax)
- Discounts on Bupa Dental insurance, Health assessments and gym membership
- Free annual health assessment
- Free annual flu vaccine and eye test
- Access to health minds service and 24/7 anytime Healthline
- Bupa rewards to High street Retailer discounts
- Bupa Boost app
If you'd like to play your part in BUPA's success story, then join us today.
Apply Now, email