3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer
3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer - VMware VDI, SAN Storage, Cisco CCNA, VMware Clustering, Microsoft Windows Server 2012/2016, Microsoft Exchange 2010/2016, Cisco Networking Experience (Routers, Switches & Firewalls), Network Administration & Data Backup Technologies, General Networking Support & DNS, MS Azure Integration. You will be providing 3rd line infrastructure project support, implementation and solution design within the Microsoft, Virtualisation & Cisco arena. You will be working on a range of Projects as well as high-level BAU, there is a 50/50 split between project and BAU work.
Key skills for this role are:-
- Cisco networking to CCNA level
- Experience of advanced storage solutions (including fibre, iSCSI and SAS connectivity),
- Experience of building and maintaining VMware clusters, Experience of building and maintaining VMware VDI configurations, Cisco Network Administration,
- Experience of MS Exchange (building from new and migrating Exchange servers),
- Experience of moderately complex Windows domains, building and maintaining, MS Azure Integration, Office 365 skills, General Networking Support & DNS, Routers, Switches & Firewalls, Data Backup Technologies.
You will need to demonstrate exceptional communication skills, instilling confidence in others with the ability to deliver projects on time and on budget. For this London based IT Project Engineer opportunity contact Karl @ Reflex - Salary is £45,000 - £50,000 + Excellent Benefits