Workshop HGV Technician (split sites) - 38K Basic plus Overtime - Based at workshop (North London / Hertfordshire) however also travel to 2nd client site in Buckinghamshire some 20 miles from workshop - Worldwide Company - Excellent secure opportunity for a HGV Technician on a rotating shift pattern.
Main depot easily commutable from St Albans, Luton, Watford, Aylesbury, Welwyn Garden City,
This is an outstanding opportunity for a HGV technician to work for a secure globally respected business with in the waste industry. With lots of opportunity for (non compulsory) overtime it's also a great chance to flexibly boost your income to fit in with a healthy work life balance.
- Repair, service and maintain HGV vehicles and special purpose heavy vehicles.
- Working Monday to Friday (rotating weekly shift) early 6am to 4.30pm - late 9.30am to 7pm (late shift including travel to other client site).
- Some varied work with pneumatics, hydraulics and welding.
- Predominantly Volvo, Mercedes engines with some DAF and Renault.
- Experience in Chassis/Body repair
- HGV technician qualified, C&G/NVQ L3 or equivalent (Time Served vehicle mechanic)
- Diesel Engine, body and chassis maintenance and repair experience.
- Class C licence - Essential
- HGV/PSV/Special Purpose Heavy Vehicle maintenance/repair experience (min 2yrs)
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent - essential
- Auto-electric diagnostics/fault finding exp (12v-24v)
- Mercedes, Volvo, DAF, or Renault experience.
- Flexibility with hours and overtime.
- Welding, pneumatics and hydraulics experience.
- Waste/recycling/collection industry experience.
Package and Benefits
- 38K Basic Salary
- Overtime and weekend work available
- 25 days holiday
- Medical Cover
- Life Insurance
- Flexi package
Other Job title/Key terminology - Diesel Technician, HGV Technician, Auto-electrics, Volvo, DAF, Mercedes, Dennis Eagle, Iveco, Texa, PSV Technician
To secure one of these positions please call Stuart Tregartha to find out more information, or send your CV and I will give you a call back to discuss this role in more detail.
Please note that these are immediate vacancies with interview dates confirmed!
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.