Our new school
I am currently working with an Outstanding Primary school in Worcester who are looking for a creative, committed and enthusiastic KS2 teacher to join their team. This role is to start as soon as possible until the end of the current academic year. If you hold QTS, have experience in a classroom setting and are looking for a new teaching position then this could be a fantastic opportunity for you.
Your new role
Your new role will involve teaching a Year 4 class on a part time basis. You will be required to plan, prepare and deliver work in line with the national curriculum. If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this position you must have completed your qualifications and hold QTS. The class you will be teaching has around 23 students of similar ability. You will be able to effectively differentiate schemes of work so all pupils reach their full potential. You should be happy to work in a team and be able to communicate effectively with parents. NQTs are welcome to apply for this role.
What you'll get in return
- You’ll be joining an Outstanding primary school which is part of a diverse and vibrant community.
- Opportunities to develop your career are promoted.
- Competitive rates of pay.
- The school has supportive staff and parents who work well with their children’s teachers.
- a dedicated and knowledgeable consultant who is on hand to answer any questions you may have
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now on
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.