Coulter Elite Resourcing - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for an Auction Buyer for a leading and very reputable company.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Auction Buyer to join an established company who are specialists in their field.
As an Auction Buyer you will have a can do attitude and be a strong team player.
As an Auction Buyer you will work closely with the Director of Trading and Buying Assistant.
Principle Responsibilities: -
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- To proactively source and meet with multiple new suppliers across related and identified product areas
- Find and source new product areas and use one's initiative to grow your product range
- Visit the H/o of current suppliers to introduce and develop a bond
- Pass through the minimum required amount of new suppliers' / Product SKU's in line with KPI's set out.
- Responsibility for all new terms and conditions and any amends prior to head of "sign off"
- Full accountability for delivering the teams category numbers and KPI's
- Develop a winning team mentality and a go get them style to be the best
- Full accountability for the loss of existing suppliers - ensuring you identify early warning signs and work with your team to escalate problems before they become a major issue
- Responsibility for all suppliers in your area and ensuring weekly contact is made to ensure your stay in touch regularly
- Responsibility for delivering good or bad news to all accounts in your area
- Use numeracy (excel) and text (Word) PC skills to work with your supplier base to gain product commercials and relevant data sheets that meet or exceed company targets.
- Check and cross check product proposals for commercial competiveness in the market and use your initiative to deliver solutions should the proposals not be competitive as a result.
- Monitor trends, market pricing and identify new markets and product opportunities.
Person specification: -
- Ability to work out of the office on the road
- Be able to source areas without knowledge from scratch
- Be able to understand terms and conditions and have a understanding of trading budgets
- Strong account and personal management skills that can deal with varied personality styles
- Strong analytical, process, planning and organizational skills - with an eye for market trends
- Able to react quickly to tasks and work under pressure while maintaining high standards in line with Company core values: - our team, our products, our suppliers, customers and our attitude
- Takes ownership of issues and follows through
- Excellent numeracy and grammatical skills with a keen attention to detail
- Experienced in MS Office including Word and Excel
- Strong administration skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Be an effective communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Be proactive and able to manage own time affectively
- Have a positive attitude and a strong drive to achieve perfection
- Be a team player and support their colleagues and company
- Able to adapt they skills/personal traits to align and get the best out of unique personalities
This is a full time permanent position Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm with a salary of £30,000 - £35,000+ excellent career progression + benefits.
To apply for the position of Project Administrator then please forward your CV to Fraser at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment agency based in Peterborough supplying permanent and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.
Between our team we have a wealth of experience and we operate in both the Permanent, Temporary and contract marketplace, covering the following areas: