My client are looking to recruit an experienced Financial Controller for a growing manufacturing business based in North Birmingham. This is an amazing opportunity to get involved in an ever changing, growing business. You must be a qualified accountant and will have strong technical accounting knowledge. In return there is a very competitive salary and benefits package on offer.
The successful Financial Controller will be working for a profitable business who operate across the UK. You will be working with a small and talented team of like-minded individuals that you can learn from and add value to.
This role will also allow you access to the Senior Management team on a daily basis and therefore the ability to engage at this level is critical.
As the Financial Controller you will take full accountability for the numbers as well as get involved with various projects.
Your responsibilities will include:-
- Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow
- Manage Month End / Quarter End Close Process
- Deliver smooth month-end closing & consolidation process
- Maintain Robust Internal Control Environment
- Conduct Balance Sheet Reviews
- The delivery of all Group management and statutory reporting, including analysis and supporting information
- Co-ordination of the annual budgeting, monthly forecasting and strategic planning processes
- Liaising with external Advisors in relation to audit, taxation and other areas
As the successful Group Financial Controller you will be:
- A fully qualified Chartered Accountant with strong academics
- Manufacturing background would be preferential
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong systems skills.