Junior Developer Java
Junior Developer (Java)
My client are the manufacturing excellence with innovation and product development means that everything needed for the casino of the future is in one place - from quality, hand-crafted furniture to cutting edge technical equipment that enhance gaming experience, profits and security.
We are looking for Software and Website Developers ideally with experience in either developing solutions in Java platform or C#, with any additional experience in C++ / Atmel. You will be joining a rapidly growing team designing and developing cutting edge systems for the gaming industry.
The ideal candidate would be a good team player, passionate about development and have the ability to learn new skills / languages as required. This role has a lot of scope for progression for the right candidate with a strong work ethic. We adopt a fun and enthusiastic work environment so a similar outlook combined with a can-do attitude would be beneficial to fitting into our team.
- Java and or C#
A selection of the following:
- Spring / Spring MVC
- HTML, CSS
- Electronic Circuits
- A strong degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or Physics.
- You must be passionate about technology, love programming and be excited by the opportunity to learn new technologies.
- You should have the ability to learn the existing API within 6 months.
- You should have the ability to create reusable code where possible.
- Your code must be readable and of high quality.
- You will be expected to meet agreed deadlines for code completion.
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Betting Appointments, part of the St George's Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy.
We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you're looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.