A newly created role to assist the Financial Controller with all transactional accounting duties as well as taking on additional month-end responsibilities.
The client is a leading manufacturer and supplier to the Aerospace industry
Oversee the Maintenance of the ledgers, cash books and credit control:-
- Sales invoices and subsequent credit control
- Purchase ledger life-cycle, from inputting supplier bills through to preparation of payment instructions
- Reconciliation of accounts to Trial Balance
- Assisting with VAT returns
- Inputting journals
- Ideally immediately available, but will consider candidates on notice.
- Credit control background.
- Experience working in a fast paced environment.
- Ambitions to pursue a professional accounting qualification (AAT, ACCA, CIMA)
Competitive salary up to £9.50ph depending on experience, opportunity for permanent employment, free parking.