Content Marketing Coordinator
Content Marketing Co-Ordinator – Cheltenham
Salary £21,000 - £23,000
Our client is a rapidly growing digital marketing agency based in Cheltenham with a team of 25. They have global clients in many verticals and have a huge requirement to grow their content division.
They are looking for a Content Marketing Assistant to produce stellar copy & image-driven content for multiple content platforms and social media. This will include white papers, infographics, videos and the potential for more to drive our inbound marketing efforts.
The ideal candidate will be a skilled creative thinker with experience in content production/copywriting and an exceptional eye for detail. An individual who can manage a large workload within separate disciplines, as on top of content management, they will require some account management support to enhance understanding of the industry and customer base.
- Produce engaging, informative and attractive copy/content for various digital mediums
- Conduct high-quality research into the industry and the needs of the clients
- Create your own industry-relevant content ideas for various platforms
- Understand and use SEO principles to maximise content impact
- Research and understand the strengths and weaknesses of industry content requirements both on-site and through social media.
- Researching and updating social media on behalf of the company
- Account management
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Creative flair
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Proficient in Adobe Creative cloud and content production
- Experience with SEO (desirable)
- Strong research skills
- Capable time-management and organisational skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Similar discipline
** To accompany your application, please provide examples from your creative portfolio.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone wishing to start or further their career in Digital Marketing with the prospect of becoming a central part of the marketing functions of the business.
Once your application has been submitted and if you have been selected, a small writing and proofreading task will be assigned so we can get an idea of your best work.
GB Solutions are a leading employment agency for jobs in Gloucestershire and beyond. As a member of the REC, we are committed to working to the highest possible standards for candidates and clients.
Due to the high volume of responses that we receive for our advertisements we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you have not received a response within 5 working days of forwarding your CV to us, then, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Thank you for your interest and please do not hesitate to forward your CV to us again for other roles matching your skills and experience.