Senior Test Engineer
Senior Test Engineer - Wareham - Up to £27,000 per annum
Our local electronics client is looking to recruit for a 'Senior Test Engineer' to work with a mix of junior and semi-experienced test engineers within a busy department.
The varied role involves PCB and assembly/final testing of many different assemblies.
The successful candidate will be qualified to degree standard in an electronics discipline.
QUALITY ENGINEER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Test and Fault diagnose product to component level.
- Conduct reports to management of production overview (Reporting any defects or damaged stock).
- Provide technical support to other departments.
- Use excel to record and progress data sheets.
- Highly computer literate with advanced excel skills.
- Self-motivated, accurate with attention to detail.
- Good component recognition skills and understands data sheets.
- Experience of AOI and ATE programming would be advantageous.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- up to £27,000 per annum (DOE)
8:00AM - 17:00PM (Monday - Thursday) and 8:00AM - 13:00PM Friday
To apply for the Senior Test Engineer position, click 'apply now'