Are you looking for a job where you can really make a difference?
Sugarman Health and Wellbeing is a well established health care organisation, with over 20 years experience in the Healthcare industry.
We are currently recruiting for experienced Healthcare Assistants to work in Care & Nursing Homes across Lanarkshire and the surrounding area.
- Weekly pay
- Paid holidays
- We will pay you a joining BONUS*
- Competitive rates of pay
- We provide all staff with FREE ongoing training and support
- Pension scheme
- Flexible hours - full or part time hours to suit your availability
- Opportunities to improve your skills/experience by working across a variety of services
- Local, dedicated branch support team (available 24/7)
Healthcare Assistant Skills / Experience Required:
- 6 months previous paid care experience
- A flexible, patient and caring personality with a passion to deliver the best possible standards of care
- Exceptional communication skills
- SVQ2 in Health & Social care is desirable but not essential
- Driving licence would be desirable
- SSSC registration or a commitment to registering when you join our team
As a Healthcare Assistant, you will provide a high standard of care to residents by recognising and facilitating their needs. You will need to be caring and attentive with skills that are necessary to build a strong and trusting relationship with people. It is also important that you work well within a team as you will be working alongside other members of staff.
Main Responsibilities as a Healthcare Assistant will include the following:
- Assist the people you support with all aspects of personal care such as washing, shaving, and oral hygiene
- Ensure the service user is at the centre of all you do through the provision of compassionate and professional support
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures, and update records as required
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience for this role please apply online today or call Pauline Donnelly / Petria Dominici on for further information
*Upon completion of a qualifying period
Sugarman Health & Wellbeing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.