Project Manager role supporting pharmaceutical companies and pharmacists to develop patient care communications globally to ensure care and medication effectiveness
Our client is a B2B organisation support pharmaceutical companies and pharmacists to develop patient care communications globally to ensure care and medication effectiveness. They currently support millions of patients each year across Europe and the USA. They a re a growing large SME business with a fantastic team environment and employee care. The Project Manager role will be based at the head office in Guildford.
The Project Manager will work globally supporting some of the biggest pharmaceutical companies in the world, key responsibilities include:
- End to end project management from client liaison to project delivery.
- Point of liaison with IT, Legal, editorial, clinical and financial functions.
- Management and negotiation with translators for global editorial.
- Ensure projects are delivered efficiently and effectively and delivered to budget / on time.
- Support the editorial process ensuring it is coherent and adheres to legislation.
To be right for the Project Manager role you will have an excellent track record in Managing projects ideally globally. Experience within medical, pharmaceutical, healthcare will be an advantage as well as PM qualification.
Salary on offer is £40,000 - £45,000 based upon experience