FPGA Design Engineer
Job Role: FPGA Design Engineer
Salary: £30k ~£50k
Premier Group are currently looking to recruit an FPGA Design Engineer to work with established and FPGA design consultancy client based in Birmingham.
The successful FPGA Design Engineer will become part of a dynamic design team working through the entire design cycle from definition, specification, design, implementation and verification; the job will include exposure to all leading vendor FPGA technologies.
Responsibilities for FPGA Design Engineer role:
- Analysing requirements, specifying and documenting an FPGA solution and breaking it down into manageable work packages.
- Defining module level architectures, documenting detail into design specifications.
- Verification of the RTL at module level and top level.
- Power and performance analysis.
- Integration of FPGAs into a target hardware platform.
Skills and experience required for FPGA Design Engineer:
- Excellent knowledge of digital design techniques.
- Proficient in RTL design with coding experience in VHDL or Verilog.
- Proficient in the use of FPGA simulation and synthesis tools.
- Understanding of the FPGA design process.
- Experience with formal verification and timing analysis.
- Embedded firmware: C.
- Scripting: Perl, TCL, Python.
If you are an FPGA Design Engineer looking to join a very well-established company please send your CV to apply, or call Ed Jacob on .
Premier are acting as an employment agency