Financial Risk Analyst
I'm working with a well respected Financial Services business in the centre of Cardiff. The role will involve monitoring and reporting of financial and treasury risks, including maintaining and enhancing the businesses financial risk management framework, processes and systems.
A leading Cardiff based business that offers unrivalled opportunity within their finance function.
As Finance Analyst you will be responsible for -
Assisting the Financial Risk Team in the monitoring and reporting of financial and treasury risks, including maintaining and enhancing the businesses financial risk management framework, processes and systems. The role holder will be expected to support the quantification and documentation of the businesses assessments of capital and liquidity and its Recovery and Resolution Plan.
The role holder will also be expected to support the risk management framework via the review and interpretation of regulatory outputs, internal policy/process and leading the businesses framework for independent review of financial models.
To apply for this role you will need -
- Hold or be working towards a relevant qualification e.g. ACCA/AAT/CIMA
- Have knowledge of risk management techniques
- Have prior experience of delivering advanced Excel spreadsheet outputs (for example, modelling)
- Ideally, an understanding of financial accounting, capital and stress-testing Knowledge and understanding of the current regulatory landscape and macroeconomic environment Strong numeracy, analytical and PC skills as well as a keen eye for detail.
- It is highly important that the role holder is well organised and works well under time pressure and possesses the ability to plan effectively.
A salary of £28,000 plus bonus and study support