We are recruiting for a System Engineer to join our successful Client in Chippenham.
The role will consist of the installation, commissioning and service support of security and access solutions for customers across the region. This role suits an individual who is looking to be part of a dynamic team, using the latest technology in the security, access control and LED lighting sector.
- Installation, maintenance and commissioning of systems
- Customer training on installed systems
- Completion of accurate system handover documentation
- Accurate and timely completion of installation and maintenance documentation
- Respond to customer emergency out of hours calls
- Ensure all Policing policies, NSI guidelines and other industry standards are adhered to
- Provide support to all installation projects
- Previous experience in security system installation or related industry
- Related electrical or related qualification
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Organised with the ability to manage your workload
- Effective team player
- Attention to detail
- Computer literate
CMD Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
CMD Recruitment would like to thank you for applying for the above role. We do try to come back to all applications however if you haven't heard from a consultant within 5 working days, this unfortunately means that you have been unsuccessful. Please apply for future roles that we advertise.