We are working with an established provider of domiciliary care. You must have some experience of a care coordinator or similar role and be living in the South West or South London area. You also must have a full, clean driving license (car ownership is optional).
- Must understand and have experience on delivering home care services to vulnerable adults
- Must understand and with some experience of planning and managing roaster system such as Agency Manager, etc.
- Must understand andwith some experience of service monitoring using electronic care monitoring system (ECM) and knowledge of PASSSystem would be advantage.
- Minimum of 20 hours hand-on care deliveries to service users (if required)
- Must understand and able to supervise care workers
- Must able to cover any emergency shifts should the care worker not able to cover the shifts
- Must able to handle "on-call phone" and advise care workers where applicable and respond to service users concerns.
- Must be able to drive and have a clean UK driving licence
- A company car may be provided to the right candidate
- Potential to upgrade to care manager role depends on the current role performance