Graduate Research Executive- Ad-Tech
Graduate Research Executive- Ad-Tech - £22,000 + benefits - London
Curious and analytic graduate? Put your skills to use in this amazing opportunity at the Shoreditch office of this New York founded digital marketing agency.
My client is an award-winning digital marketing agency based in London's tech hub of Shoreditch, providing services for clients such as Soundcloud, Gatwick Airport and The Times.
Starting in New York in 2001, this innovative and dynamic agency use a scientific approach to conducting research to gain consumer insights and behaviour for clients across the world, in order to optimise their digital marketing campaigns. As the company expands, they now need an enthusiastic and inquisitive graduate to join their research team as a research executive.
As a Graduate Research Executive, you will be trained on the in-house research tools and methodologies. You will then be given the opportunity to apply this knowledge and expertise to create visitor and market insights for research-focused clients to help curate successful digital marketing strategies. Supervised by a Research Manager, you will work closely with a team of experienced Optimisation strategists, Developers and Designers.
- Conducting research on behaviour and attitudes of website users
- Creating reports and presentations for our optimisation consultants
- Managing some of the in-house research tools
- Aiding in training our Research Interns and Optimisation team
- Collect data and extract important patterns and information.
- Provide insights to the Customer Experience team.
- Permitted to work in the UK
- Passionate about starting a career in digital
- Genuine interest in Consumer behaviour and insights
- Educated to degree level, achieving 2.1 or above in Psychology, Sociology or any research-based degree.
- Must have graduated in 2017
- Experience in qualitative and quantitative research methods
- Ideally a demonstration of some knowledge or experience relevant for the role, e.g. in consumer behaviour, decision making science, qualitative methods, UX or market research
- Competency in MS Office, including Excel
- The willingness to work hard, to learn, and to improve every single day
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Corinne Hurst-Knight, Consultant
Due to the high response to graduate job ads please note that if we do not respond to you within 2 weeks, your application has not been successful. We thank you for your interest and wish you all the best with the search.