Drama Teacher - Sefton
Are you looking to join a successful Drama department and develop your career in a School that is committed to the teaching of Drama?
We are seeking a passionate individual to join an exciting and successful Drama department, teaching at both Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4. The role will be full time, starting in January 2018 and will run until Easter, with a view of extending the contract for the right person.
- Competitive rates of pay
- The opportunity to work within a department which prides itself on energy, enthusiasm and devotion to the arts
- Continuous professional development
- Potential to lead into long term positions
- Dedicated consultant to support you throughout
- Teaching KS3 & KS4 Drama
- Providing engaging, energetic and interactive lessons for students
- Managing behaviour in line with school's behaviour policy
- Supporting students in a one-to-one or group environment
If you are interested in this position, please don't hesitate and apply today!
To discuss in more detail, please contact Ashley Fortune at the Liverpool office on or alternatively please send your CV and covering letter to
**All our candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS check & two satisfactory references**
PGCE, QTS, QTLS