Payroll Manager job in Halstead with Accountancy Firm. £25-35k
Payroll Manager required for a leading independent Accountancy Practice based in Braintree. You will act as the primary point of contact for the firm's clients, taking responsibility for the effective and timely delivery of the payroll services and the overall management of the payroll division.
- Liaising with clients and preparing their payrolls which will vary in frequency (weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually) and in size.
- Auto Enrolment
- RTI Submissions
- Maintains good working relationships with clients' staff.
- Maintains an awareness of the wide range of company services, and spots opportunities to potentially sell those services to clients.
- Takes an active role in business development, and promoting the firm in the local area.
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Friendly working environment
- Security and career progression.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.